All 4 art Reviews

Candyland Candyland

Great job

It seems so fitting, seeing as almost all the things in the picture appear to made out of confectionary treats. Cotton candy tree, lollipop moon, and even licorice and gummy bear fence combo.

Reminds me of the game.

Best School Day Ever... Best School Day Ever...

Strange

I like the concept, but with the coloring from the neck down just appears different than the head itself. The head, in my opinion, looks too clean. It also looks as if the head and neck were drawn with a different style than the rest of the drawing.

Madness MS paint Art Madness MS paint Art

An alright work

Their bodies appear too rigid. The gun seems too generic. The outside does not seem to have any detail. The first character has his eyes "popping" out of his head the way they seem attached to the glasses.

That is enough suggestions for now. And by suggestions I mean I suggest you work on those things.

This is what you asked for correct?

Rabid-Monkey101 responds:

The gun is a Glock 17, there extremely generic to begin with... i even made from looking at one on google, yeah that generic. And the glasses are how the real Madness glasses would turn out. But thanks anyways i guess. You gave me the stuff i asked for. :)

The Hollix The Hollix

Unknown

I can't tell whether or not the monster is sucking in the surrounding area or if it is emitting some sort of beam out of its mouth. Either way I think this is a nice piece of work.

The monster appears to have more detail however than the rest of the piece.

AwesomeSaurus responds:

haha yeah its a little confusing, but the theme was "planet eater" so the monster is suckin up some delicious earth