Muss: Odd Muss: Odd

Nice

I would like to see what sort of animation someone could fit to this. It makes me think of a rushed apprehensive curiosity in the beginning. Then around 35 seconds in it gives into a less rushed feeling. In the end it gives off the feeling of an impending climax.

Overall I think it is great.

FairSquare responds:

Yeah, i'd like to see this in an animation too :p
Thank you for this review and i'm glad you liked it! :)

Muerte Muerte

Reminds me of...

The very beginning of this tune makes me think of one of the Zelda games. Anyway, as this tune progresses it becomes more engaging. I like it very much.

I Just Want to Dance (WIP) I Just Want to Dance (WIP)

Good

It isn't my style of music, but I think that it is fairly decent.

{{{Savior}}} {{{Savior}}}

+1 listen

I liked it. I thought that it had an uplifting beat to it. However, in the spirit of constructive criticism it sounded a bit repetitive. I believe that if you added some more notes and extended the overall flow of the song it would be a lot better.

Tagiito responds:

Alright, thanks. I'm actually going to my friends house in Harlem today to learn how to make Hip-hop beat so my friend could freestyle to it. Lol

Night of TeQuila Night of TeQuila

Don't know

Overall it was good. The repeating noise (don't know how to refer to it) was a little overbearing though.

Blast Off Blast Off

Why, the numbers?

After the initial voice I feel that the song did not transition very smoothly. It seems as if the music started right as the person said "1." Maybe giving a little more space between the "1" and the music starting. Other than that, good job.

Thanks mann

Starland Pop Starland Pop

I wonder . . .

What friends would Kirby invite to the party? That is irrelevant though. I could see some people dancing to this tune. Great job.

LOL! thanks

New Friends & New Adventures New Friends & New Adventures

A little loud at times

It was great. However there were two points in the song where the volume was a little higher than I would have liked it. Around 00:50 and 01:02 I think. Don't know if that was intended or not, but it just didn't do it for me. You have some talent, I hope you keep on creating more.

Tagiito responds:

Wow, u listened to most of my songs, xD
thanksss

{StyleZ}#2 {StyleZ}#2

An enjoyable tune

I especially enjoyed 00:19 to 00:27. I felt that part of it was overbearing. I don't dabble in music to know what to call the part though.

{StyleZ}#5 {StyleZ}#5

Beginning and end ...

I thought that this was a good piece, however I did not like the beginning and end. There were these noises that went on for about 5 seconds that I felt were wrongfully implemented. Just my opinion, overall I thought it was a good listen.