Luminiscense Luminiscense

Great

I think that this was a great flash animation. I had trouble hearing the characters' voices over the music or background noise though.

A horrible tale A horrible tale

Pretty nice

*May contain spoilers*

The two characters that were running away at the beginning didn't have much detail. They appeared to be slightly fleshed out stick figures. This seemed odd due to the fact that the woman at the end seemed to have more detail. Although the characters were more animated than the lady was. One more thing, the tiles on the house were oddly the same color as the house itself. Of course, realizing the absurdity of the situation and the woman at the end how do I know whether or not the house had tiles? For all I know she could have just painted lines on top of the house to make it appear as if there were tiles there (as seen from a distance because up close it would become obvious).

Anyway, I thought that the animation flowed nicely, the plot was humorous, and the sound effects were tied in nicely with the whole deal.

FroxTech responds:

It's kinda funny how one can be concerned about the color of roof tiles while there's an evil granny out there waiting to eat you.

Once More (With Feeling) Once More (With Feeling)

Not bad

Everything but the character and the car seemed pretty good. Both the character and the car seemed to lack a wider range of motion or a more noticeable attention to detail.

8 bit What? 8 bit What?

Not bad

I think a simple 'Play' and 'replay' button could make this better. Just a little thing. As for the animation itself, I think that the actions were synchronized nicely with the tune. Good job.

bickels444 responds:

thanks dude appriciate it :D x

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

It was good

The animation seemed to flow nicely. The plot was good.

Something seemed off with the voices though. They sounded as if the voice-actor(s) were speaking through something that took away from the over-all quality. The sub-titles (text) didn't always match up with what was said either. Not sure if that was intended. One last thing, during the hot tub scene the animation was lagging and the subtitles (speed) did not match up with what the characters were saying at the time, maybe just due to my low-end laptop.

Cold Hands # 2 Cold Hands # 2

Simple

I thought that it was simple (no overly done animations), yet enjoyable. I didn't understand what it was about, but I liked it.

FoXcatO responds:

I'm glad you found it likeable:)

Great Destiny Man Great Destiny Man

Hilarious

I enjoyed watching Great Destiny Man. It was a humorous short with finely executed voices complemented by superb animation skills.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks falarinx!

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Not quite all there

The audio did not seem to match up with what was going on during the animation. Maybe if the chewing or other action of the entities went along to the music instead of just happening of its own accord it would be better. There is also the fact that flash animation is not about taking a pre-recorded sound clip and making your animation to fit around it.

This is my opinion, if you disagree that is completely understandable.

Why I Don't Make Flashes Why I Don't Make Flashes

Honesty

You did not deviate from the audio in this flash. Although it may have made it more interesting, saying something and doing something else is not always the best way to go. I hope someone requests your voice in a flash.

ForNoReason responds:

Thank you! I try my best.

GXPR: Teaser GXPR: Teaser

Just one suggestion

One thing that caught my eye right off the bat was Godzilla's mouth. Instead of having a straight line at the end I think it should look more curved (like a parabola but not x^2, y^2 would be the parabola I am referring to).